|Also please check out the art others have made for me! They're all so amazing!|
[ C O M M I S S I O N S ]CLOSED/
[Anything listed on the pricelist falls under this category for the most part/Once payment is taken there is no refund, if you wish to cancel your commission please do so before sending me payment. If you absolutely hate the final product, I can do another for you provided you have a good reason]
Pricelist [click to view prices]
Capukat Design Terms & Conditions [By purchasing any design from me, you are agreeing to the following]
-Please put your dA name in your paypal payment when paying in USD (by leaving it as a note in Paypal)
For off-site commissions, please email me at
1. journal skin -pending payment and notification
2. journal skin - pending payment and notification
1. nebulAeva x 2 paid
5. wallaberry paid
6. Lewely x 1 points paid
7. Soyala-Silveryst x 1 paid
8. Nightambush x 1 paid
9. tigerribs x 1 paid
11. tree-kangaroo journal skin
12. vi-vify journal skin
[ A R T - T R A D E S ]CLOSED/
[ M I S C E L L A N E O U S ]CLOSED/
Idealist at heart; freelance illustrator, comic artist, and designer.|
I'm probably be playing the piano or daydreaming when I'm not drawing.
"What destroys paintings is not lack of technique, it's lack of faith, belief..." - Joseph Zbukvic
"Simplicity is the highest goal, achievable when you have overcome all difficulties. After one has played a vast quantity of notes and more notes, it is simplicity that emerges as the crowning reward of art." - Frédéric Chopin
"I wish I could throw off the thoughts which poison my happiness. And yet I take a kind of pleasure in indulging them." - Frédéric Chopin
■ TUMBLR ■ TAPTASTIC ■ REDBUBBLE ■ PIXIV ■ FURAFFINITY ■ GOOGLE+ ■ PICARTO
[ F A Q ]
■ Can I use your artwork in my role-play/website/forum/etc as long as I credit you?
- I'm sorry but no. The only times I allow re-posting are for commissioners who want to re-post commissioned artwork.
■ Why aren't you answering my comment/note?
- I try my very best to respond to every message I get however it is very hard to keep up with them sometimes on top of my work and life. I apologize in advance if I do not respond to you in a timely fashion. I do prioritize inquiries about commissions or business matters though.
■ What art materials/program[s] did you use in ______?
- I list the materials/program[s] in the description underneath each post.
■ May I use your artwork as reference for practice/my school project?
- Only for educational and personal purposes.
■ Can I commission you for art to be used commercially [book covers, posters,designs, etc]
- Yes, please note me and we can discuss it further.